1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

new to the droid world!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by brownj0811, Sep 24, 2011.

1. brownj0811

brownj0811 Lurker
    None

Sep 24, 2011
    us marine
    Philadelphia pa
    What's going on. My first touch screen was the g1. I went to T-Mobile the first day the phone was being sold nd I purchased it. I loved the phone and features for about a month then the force closing started. Then the phone started freezing. So I left and went to blackberry and I've had Blackberry ever since I guess its been Almost 3 years now maybe less. So I left T-Mobile and went to Verizon. Huge mistake!!! I hate Verizon.I mean. Everything about them. I went to Verizon because I'm in the marines and certain places I've been stationed at sucked for T-Mobile. I was in a motorcycle accident June 1st 2011 and my left arm is now disabled from a brachial plexus injury c7 nerve pulled from spine. So I'm home now and getting medical discharge from the Marines and I left Verizon since I don't need them or there high ass bill. I went on Craigslist And found a lot of nice phones for good prices. I wanted the black Berry 9900 but its to expensive. I Investigated a few phones then decided to go with the g2x. I paid 275$ brand new in box 2 weeks ago. And I love this phone. It shits on BB. I'm having problems with the battery only. I'm gonna buy a backup to carry with me. But I love my new phone I'm addicted to it. So I joined this site to be part of the Droid community.

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Welcome to Android Forums. Congrats on the new phone and I'm very glad you are enjoying it. Here is a link to the area where all the G2X users hang out and exchange info. T-Mobile G2X - Android Forums I hope you continue to enjoy your phone and these forums will help you achieve the max from your G2X.