1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

New to the world of smart phones.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Johnny Racer, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Johnny Racer

Johnny Racer Newbie

Hello

My name is Mike and I live just outside of Chicago in a suburb named Rolling Meadows. I finally after some long personal debates ended up getting my first smart phone yesterday replacing my tried and true Motorola Adventure 750 that is 4 years old. It was a great phone and still works just fine but it was time to join the club.

My new purchase, a Motorola Droid Bionic was purchased from a local Best Buy store over my service provider, Verzion Wireless due to the fact that Best Buy offered it cheaper than Verizon. $50 cheaper to be exact ($149.99 versus $199.99) and Verzion would not price match it. So sadly they lost my business.

I am extremely satisfied with the phone thus far but have questions about operations, apps, and other stuff and thats how I found out about these forums. I'm certain I'll be able to find the answers to my questions here and look forward to getting the most out of my new Android powered phone.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Hello and welcome to Android Forums, Mike! :)

You'll want to visit Motorola Droid Bionic - Android Forums where other members with the same phone are happy to answer any question you might have.

Johnny Racer likes this.
  3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hello, thanks for joining the Ranks of Androiders -- nice to have you aboard the forum...

There are lots of Help, Hints, Tips & Tricks available for all Android Devices. I hope the information on here will be useful to you. Happy Holidays! :)

Johnny Racer likes this.