1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Root new to this

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by villafana_760, Jul 29, 2013.

1. villafana_760

villafana_760 Lurker

Sup people help me root my phone

Advertisement

2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=

Welcome. :)

You'll get plenty of help with that little project here in the Root section of the Venice forum.

3. villafana_760

villafana_760 Lurker

Thanks bro now i need to root my phone

4. I put up how to do it go to you settings scroll down to about phone then click software information if you have software version LG730ZV8 then this will work for you

(LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF READING AND LOOKS HARD BUT TRUST ME IT'S EASY AND ALL YOU NEED IS YOUR PHONE)

http://androidforums.com/venice-all-things-root/744441-root-venice-firmware-version-lg730zv8.html

1) Download the app on my thread and come back to this one I'll explain step by step
    2)open it
    3)once you open it create the back up (makes sure you got an sd card)
    4) after backing it up click restore
    5)wait for it to restore (NOTE: mine didn't restore all the way just to like 19% I think? Then it'll just restart your phone but don't worry everything's okay)
    6) notice that when your phone restarted you don't have superuser (the app that allows root)
    7)Go to the play store and download super user (free)
    8)there you go, you got root now do whatever you want with it just be carefull with some apps cus they'll mess up your phone.

deansouth8 likes this.
  5. deansouth8

deansouth8 Newbie

So now what do you have for LG CWM? :D I know I'm asking too muuuuch.
    Good job by the way!! :thumbup:

lgvenicehelper likes this.
  6. I don't flash roms, it's to complicated for me so I don't do it lol so I wouldn't know I read in playful gods thread on how to do it but they weren't successful in doing it. So I won't be able to help, sorry.

Tags: