• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root New Tranquility 2.3.3

i decided to make a nandroid for you and others that need it. this does not have flyx because i believe its not needed and also it messes up root alot =/ this also has the newest beastly build promp and i changed the about phone to make sure it saids 2.3.15 (newest froyo) and it is free of DATA!! you can do a full restore

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Upvote 0
I'm surprised this hasnt been addressed yet... Is anyone elses market slow as shit? I'm trying to figure out whats going on. Its not a regional thing, my gf's eris market works just fine. I've tried all the build.props, clearing cache/data, and *228.

Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue

I'm works just fine on new Tranquility but i don't have the new Froyo installed.

Upvote 0
I'm works just fine on new Tranquility but i don't have the new Froyo installed.

huh? Yeah i'm talking about froyo tranquility.

Anyway, it was def a tranquil issue. I restored a nandroid of 2.2 deodexed, bloat removed and market works great. As well as battery manager and everything else.

Tranquility sucks. You can make the same thing yourself with root explorer, and it'll be better.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
huh? Yeah i'm talking about froyo tranquility.

Anyway, it was def a tranquil issue. I restored a nandroid of 2.2 deodexed, bloat removed and market works great. As well as battery manager and everything else.

Tranquility sucks. You can make the same thing yourself with root explorer, and it'll be better.

Well you didn't' say that when you asked and that's why I told what I had. I'm still assuming you mean the latest Froyo and Tranquility.

Did you have the same problem using appbrain also or just the Market?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones