1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

New Turbo Case

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by LizMac, Jan 26, 2016.

1. LizMac

LizMac Android Enthusiast

I'm sure there's a already a thread on this subject already.... somewhere.....

Just got this new case in the mail yesterday and I'm digging it so far. Pros: Cheap! and seems pretty tough; though I haven't purposely given it a drop test. Has a kick stand!! Lots of designs to select from in both black and white base colors. Cons: From a distance, it looks like I might have an iPhone in a ubiquitous Otterbox due to it being square. Also, it's a tad bulkier than my last case (OB Defender).

It's called One Tough Shield.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

whitehat likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Einsteindks

Einsteindks Well-Known Member

Saved mine from being dropped while exiting the tractor cab. Bounced on the corners quite nicely a few times before sliding to a stop face down. The shell popped apart a little bit, but that probably is what helps absorb the impact energy. I opted to cut out a part of the back to facilitate cooling. The rubber liner matches the cutout.
    [​IMG]

3. LizMac

Oh that's a good idea. Yes, so far I like the quality especially after paying less than $18 including shipping! I have a daughter who has a cell phone case addiction, so my budget for cases is tight. Lol

4. Reddog40

Reddog40 Newbie

I like diztronic for my turbo. Have dropped it several times no damage. Lot better than Otterbox, and it is cheap.

LizMac likes this.
  5. dduggins

dduggins Lurker

What is the app you're using for the calendar in the pic?

6. LizMac

Zooper Widget. One of there's.

Motorola Droid Turbo Forum

The Motorola Droid Turbo release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.2" inch screen, 21MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3900mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews