1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support New twist on an old issue, looking for answers.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JoLarKcom, Feb 2, 2014.

1. JoLarKcom

JoLarKcom Lurker
    None

Feb 2, 2014
    My Samsung Galaxy S2 has been going into a constant reboot loop, just like reported on many other forms. I do have it narrowed down to an issue with the WIFI. What happens is this, as long as I am not within any WIFI range and I clear the cash three or four times in the system menu, the phone will stop rebooting and perform normally. Here is the unusual part, if I am at a fast food hot spot, or on a company guest hotspot the phone will attach and work just fine on those WIFI

Advertisement

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Android Expert
    None

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
    Turn off your router. If that doesn't clear it up, it's some other signal near your home that's causing the problem, and it's going to take more than conversation on a forum to find and fix.

If that clears it up, it''s your router and we'd need all the specs on your router - make and model, DHCP range, security and encryption.

3. JoLarKcom

JoLarKcom Lurker
    None

Feb 2, 2014
    I should have mentioned that I did replace my router and still have the same issue. I am working on a possible issue with my garage door opener; it has been acting up, opening on its own and reprogramming itself to my neighbor