• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Update Notification

CPlumb

Aug 31, 2010
Hey all,

I got a notification today for an update, I can't remember the exact size, it was fairly small, though. I am currently running Eminence 1.2 and I presume this is the multi-touch update? Can I accept this update or will it screw with the rom? Do I have to manually flash the update?

Thanks.

Actually does not get rid of eminence rom i tried it yesterday. It download file then tried to update but said it failed then it went away.

Well it didn't install, so obviously it's not going to get rid of the ROM :thinking:

Some people are experiencing update notifications that do not update, just ignore these. I had one last week, it wouldn't update OTA, so I tried SEUS, and it removed my ROM as it is installing SE files over the Eminence files, so it's quite obvious that it will wipe your ROM

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones