1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

New updated p3droid toolbox

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hunterwrot, Sep 19, 2011.

1. hunterwrot

hunterwrot Well-Known Member

Not sure if this is already posted but p3droid updated the tranquility toolbox in the tbh app. You must uninstall the first one. I just tried it out. Works good.

I read this on twitter but i am not sure how to post the link to just this tweet.

Advertisement

2. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian

When posting links to twitter, in the twitter page, under the post, to the far left, there is a link that says XXX amount of time ago.

Copy that shortcut / link and it will always take people to that specific tweet.

In the case of P3's post, here is the link:

Twitter

Tweaked Halo likes this.
  3. messenger13

messenger13 Android Expert

I wonder if this "updated" toolbox contains a fix for what bricked my Bionic. :eek:
    (I used this app to change my fonts. First time it worked, second time ... no so much.) :(

4. johnlgalt

As a matter of fact, yeah, I think it does, as I looked at P3's timeline in Twitter, and it seemed to indicate it....

5. messenger13

I'm going to test the theory out. I want to reflash my phone (because I can), so before I do, what the heck? I want to make sure their fonts are working now.

6. Jeffery

Jeffery Android Enthusiast

I have not bought the TBH app yet... what all is in it?

7. messenger13

WARNING!!!
    Change the clock font = BOOT LOOPS!!!
    :eek:

SECOND UPDATE: Before flashing my phone, I performed a factory reset (wiped the data and cache partitions) and it did boot up with the changed font. So, perhaps, the new font was incompatible with one or more of my installed apps. I dunno.

It's great for changing the battery icon. But changing the clock font is highly ill-advised. ;)

Jeffery likes this.
  8. johnlgalt

While I like the bluish look of the homescreen and such, I want my notification bar back to black - and I'd love to change just the color of the fonts to a nice little baby blue.

Including the green / blue of the battery. I want to be able to develop a nice overall baby blue-based theme since it is not a stock color that people develop themes in....

However, I looked at the files amoeller posted in another thread, and I don't see any editable images there so I can make them my own....