1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

New User

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Starlight652, May 24, 2011.

1. Starlight652

Starlight652 Lurker

Hey everyone I just got my first smart phone yesterday (Droid X) and since then have been lurking around the forums trying to learn as much as I can. I look forward to being a part of the community.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. lornaevo

lornaevo Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions please feel free to ask

3. log1c

log1c Android Enthusiast

Welcome, I was on the same boat as you when I first got my Atrix a few weeks ago, I have learned a lot about my phone and I am pretty sure you will learn your phone soon enough

4. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

Welcome to the Android Forums!

5. Wendell111

Wendell111 Lurker

I am sorry to jump on your thread but I am new also. I can not figure out how to ask a question/create a thread. can you help by answering on your thread?

6. Wendell111

Wendell111 Lurker

I am sorry to jump on your thread but I am new also. I can not figure out how to ask a question/create a thread. can you help by answering on your thread?

7. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

Welcome to the Android Forums!

To create a new thread simply hit the [​IMG] button on the upper left part of the forum menu. Enter a title for your thread and then enter the data within the main text box. Click submit to add the new thread and there ya go... :)

8. Steven58

Glad you signed up! :)

9. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator

Welcome to Android Forums!!