• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hey everyone I just got my first smart phone yesterday (Droid X) and since then have been lurking around the forums trying to learn as much as I can. I look forward to being a part of the community.

I am sorry to jump on your thread but I am new also. I can not figure out how to ask a question/create a thread. can you help by answering on your thread?

Upvote 0
I am sorry to jump on your thread but I am new also. I can not figure out how to ask a question/create a thread. can you help by answering on your thread?

Welcome to the Android Forums!

To create a new thread simply hit the
newthread.gif
button on the upper left part of the forum menu. Enter a title for your thread and then enter the data within the main text box. Click submit to add the new thread and there ya go... :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones