1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

New User

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 5haun, Sep 4, 2011.

1. 5haun

5haun Lurker

Hi all
    Just a few lines of introduction. I'm new to android phones, My Galaxy S is my first smart phone, and so far it's been a bit of a learning curve. Getting to grips with all the apps that are available. I've probably made the same mistake as many other new users by downloading many apps, some very useful, others very pointless. But you live and learn. Something I would like to learn about in the future is how to create my own apps, but I fear there is a bit to learn yet.
    My only disappointment so far with my new phone, is the battery life, being used to my old mobile lasting almost a week, the Samsung only lasts a day or two takes a bit of getting used to. But as a wise old guy I used to work with once said, "There's a lot going on in there", and I guess that accounts for it.
    Cheers for now.
    Shaun

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

That old guy was right. There is a heck of a lot going on in there. Congrats on the Galaxy S. I think you will love it once you completely get up to speed with it. I hope these forums will help you do just that. One thing about getting lots of apps.. they are as easy to remove as they are to install :) Thanks for taking the time to say hello and joining our ranks.

3. Steven58

Welcome to Android Forums! Glad you signed up! :)