1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

new user :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cesiumxrs, Jan 25, 2012.

1. cesiumxrs

cesiumxrs Newbie

Whats up everybody!!!!! nice to officially join this forum... A couple of months ago I was trying to decide between the T-bolt, charge, stratosphere, and iphone... then they dropped the price of the rezound which wasn't even on my radar because of price and it was a no brainer!! lol so yup I picked up the rezound yesterday and been messing around with it since... oh man its amazing...
    still learning things here and there this is my first officially smart phone... I've messed around with other peeps so its not completely new to me... the only thing i'm sad/upset about the new phone is the loss of my unlimited data i had on my plan with verizon... and im super nervous bout my 2 gig limit... haha call me paranoid but overcharges suck either way... thanks for reading and have a greaty day

d:eek:)
    ~Cesium

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Jedii

Jedii Android Expert

Glad you found a device that suits you!

Heres a thread dedicated to your new phone :) HTC Rezound - Android Forums

Also, download the (if its not preloaded) MyVerizon app. It has a data usage widget that should give you some peace of mind on how much you are using.

3. cesiumxrs

cesiumxrs Newbie

thanks for the info... yeah theres an app thats already preloaded.. hopefully its accurate... lol.... oh man theres so much going on on this phone i don't know what to do...

4. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hello and welcome to Android Forums. Enjoy the facilities. :)