1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

New user

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by npaladin2000, Jan 11, 2014.

1. npaladin2000

npaladin2000 Lurker
    None

Jan 1, 2014
    Male
    Systems Administrator
    Wappingers Falls, NY
    I got bored with some of my other forums, so now I'm going to be hanging out here on and off. Been using Android phones ever since AT&T released the original ATRIX. Moved on to a Captivate Glide, then an HTC One X, LG Optimus G Pro, Samsung Galaxy S4, and now my LG G2, which I think I'll be sticking with a while.

I was on AT&T, but now I'm using NET10 on AT&T, because, frankly, AT&T annoys me, but they do have the best coverage around here. Curiously, on regular AT&T I wasn't getting LTE at home. With the NET10 AT&T SIM, on the same device, I'm getting LTE. So, yeah, more annoyed I guess.

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Welcome to these forums npaladin2000. I hope you enjoy your time here. Lots of friendly people here and we work hard to keep the traffic here acceptable to all ages. It's a bit different than most lol. Respect is the name of the game here. The forums are arranged into areas for each of the most popular devices. That keeps the information in each relevant. Give us a shout if you need any assistance. Thanks for joining.

3. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love
    None

May 14, 2010
    Female
    AZ
    Welcome to Android Forums, npaladin2000!:)
    I think you will find this is a great place to learn all that you need to know about your android phones.
    Let us know if we can help you navigate the site, or if you have a question that you can't find answers to, and we will try our best to point you in the right direction.