• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Virtual Keyboard

Theirs an article on Phandroid too: Crocodile Keyboard Coming December 7th | Android Phone Fans

crocodile-keyboard-android.jpg

Pretty interesting , I'm looking forward to trying this
rudolf.gif

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Lol...please tell me you're not posting with the Croc keyboard. If so then it needs tons of work, or you have fingers too big for any vk. No offense...I have fat fingers too and barely get by using BK.

Lol, no that was withbetterkeyboard

this is with crocodile. Accuracy is much better eich at leadt gives me hope that it can be improved on other keyboards. Unfortunately there are problems and ill probably be reyurning it for n at least. Lag is horrible, worse than bk or stock, which are both horrible already. Autocapitalize not working right either. Not sire aboit spellcheck or correction since i had that disabled already. Lag... im several eords ahead of onscreen display. Why is portrait so small..
Though even that is more accurate than stock or bk in landscape.

Ill try again when and if speemproves and bugs are gone.

On the upside, you can probsblu read this better than my last post. Well, a little.

Upvote 0
Lol, no that was withbetterkeyboard

this is with crocodile. Accuracy is much better eich at leadt gives me hope that it can be improved on other keyboards. Unfortunately there are problems and ill probably be reyurning it for n at least. Lag is horrible, worse than bk or stock, which are both horrible already. Autocapitalize not working right either. Not sire aboit spellcheck or correction since i had that disabled already. Lag... im several eords ahead of onscreen display. Why is portrait so small..
Though even that is more accurate than stock or bk in landscape.

Ill try again when and if speemproves and bugs are gone.

On the upside, you can probsblu read this better than my last post. Well, a little.

Lol. It is slightly better. Can you put a screen shot of croc in portrait layout? I couldn't find any online or on their website.

Upvote 0
Not sure. How do you take a screenshot on the hero? And can I attach it directly from the phone?

BTW, after uninstalling crocodile keyboard it defaulted to the stock keyboard, which is now much more responsive and accurate. Wth! Hope Its easier to read now. I wonder if there was soke weird conflict that was resolved in the install/uninstall process?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones