1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

New Xsquared

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by aaronstrong, May 25, 2011.

1. aaronstrong

aaronstrong Well-Known Member

Just upgraded from the original X. Wow this thing is super fast and not laggy at all. I cant wait to see what GB brings to this powerhouse. I was undecided on if i was gonna get a 4GLTE or this but with the essentials pac to twenty bucks i couldnt pass that up and it helped me make my decision a little easier. :D Hopefully we get some devs on this device because it is top quality.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. rushmore

rushmore Extreme Android User

The $20 deal sweetened it for me too.

3. aaronstrong

Maybe its me but did they change the rubber stuff on the new x. Compared to my original x it is way better. Maybe because the rubber kinda weared away on my old one. Also the buttons feel a bit harder to press, but i like it.

4. armoredsaint

armoredsaint Android Enthusiast

the $20 bundle got me over to get the x2 also, delivering on Friday :D

5. aaronstrong

The NVIDIA TEGRA app has some pretty sweet games wont lie. I've been playing the pinball game. Saaaweet, the graphics are very impressive. They said its suppose to have 100 games by the end of the year. So i'm pretty excited to see what they come up with. Also can't wait to HDMI mirror onto my TV.

Motorola Droid X2 Forum

The Motorola Droid X2 release date was May 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1540mAh battery.

May 2011
Release Date
Reviews