1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

New Yahoo Cal Sucks. Recommend a Calendar app that will sync ?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Panchoevo, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Panchoevo

Panchoevo Well-Known Member
    None

Aug 7, 2010
    Amber waves of grain.
    New Yahoo Cal Sucks. Recommend a Calendar app that will sync ?

I had been using Yahoo cal as a bookmark on my Htc Evo and entering appointments directly into the yahoo website. I would like a Calendar app on the phone, so that I can add appointments on the phone, then later sync the phone calendar with a web calendar.

Yahoo Calendar on phone went from quick and simple, to slow and complicated.

The Goog calendar only shows 1am to 5am on my phone, and can't figure out how to scroll, to get the phone to display anything other that 1am to 5am.

So, the new Yahoo cal, and the silly goog cal are pointless

I would like to have a Calendar App on phone that I can acess when I have a client on the line so that I can enter an appointment without having to lose the call. Later, after I complete the call, I can sync the phone cal with the goog or yahoo calendar.

Can someone recommend a nice, clear, and simple calendar app on phone that will sync with a web calendar ?

Thanks

Advertisement

2. TRS-80

TRS-80 Android Enthusiast
    None

I would say to try and figure out why your Google calendar only shows those hours. Maybe there is something in the settings? I don't have that specific phone, so unfortunately I can't help you with that.

But being an Android phone, integration to all the Google services (including calendar) should be your best bet. I would try to pursue that route.

3. barqers

barqers Android Expert
    None

Nov 5, 2010
    Have you checked in google calendar settings? Maybe your day view is set to event list instead of time grid?

I use google calendar and it syncs perfectly from facebook & gmail and displays 00:00-23:59