• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New York BYOP

bigmets31

Lurker
Jul 8, 2013
I noticed Metro PCS added a few more cities for BYOP. They also released the Samsung Galaxy S4 today. All the cities listed on the Samsung Galaxy S4 release were also listed on the BYOP except for New York. Does anybody know when they will have BYOP available for New York customers? I have an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 waiting for BYOP to be available on Metro PCS.

I noticed Metro PCS added a few more cities for BYOP. They also released the Samsung Galaxy S4 today. All the cities listed on the Samsung Galaxy S4 release were also listed on the BYOP except for New York. Does anybody know when they will have BYOP available for New York customers? I have an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 waiting for BYOP to be available on Metro PCS.

same here man, im in Miami though

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones