• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Newbee needs help

:)Hi. I am new here and don't know how to get my pc to detect my galaxy s. Am tearing my hair out. Want to download my pictures and have no ide a what I am doing - please somebody help me

Welcome to the Android Forums!

Have you installed the Samsung KIES software on your PC? Does KIES not recognize when you connect your phone to the PC via USB? Have you tried connecting the USB cable into different USB ports on the PC? From what I've seen KIES tends to be somewhat quirky so you might want to check for more tips on how to get it to work in the Galaxy S forum...

Samsung Galaxy S - Android Forums

Hey I need to get some knowledge in android tablets for sale. I ma new to this site Thanks.

Welcome to the Android Forums!

Lots of good info to be had and there are a number of really good tablets coming to the market. One suggestion I'll make to you is to consider carefully when looking at the knockoff tablets and some of the less well known brands. Typically these brands come with little technical support and few OS upgrades. While the prices may be attractive the idiosyncrasies of these devices can sometimes cause you more challenges than they may be worth to you.

For more info check out...

General Tablet Talk - Android Forums
Android Lounge - Android Forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones