• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Newbie! and with question about market

behold2new

Lurker
Oct 15, 2010
Hello! I just got a behold 2 (i know a little late) but i like it :)
I how it works although sometimes its a little slow.. maybe i just need a task manager..

Anyways I have a problem and I have searched everywhere for a solution.
I am trying to get onto the android market through wifi since I have wifi at home and dont need an internet plan.

when i go to the market google wants me to sign in so i put my name and password and then it sends me to a captcha. i input the symbols and then it asks me to do it again with a new captcha.. i figure maybe i put in a letter wrong? so i do it again.. andd again it gives me a new captcha.. and again and again and again and it never ends... If i press the back button it will say its signing in but it never signs in.. it just says signing in communicating with google bla bla forever.

Is this just my phone? or is it a known issue?
thanks in advance

Hello! I just got a behold 2 (i know a little late) but i like it :)
I how it works although sometimes its a little slow.. maybe i just need a task manager..

Anyways I have a problem and I have searched everywhere for a solution.
I am trying to get onto the android market through wifi since I have wifi at home and dont need an internet plan.

when i go to the market google wants me to sign in so i put my name and password and then it sends me to a captcha. i input the symbols and then it asks me to do it again with a new captcha.. i figure maybe i put in a letter wrong? so i do it again.. andd again it gives me a new captcha.. and again and again and again and it never ends... If i press the back button it will say its signing in but it never signs in.. it just says signing in communicating with google bla bla forever.

Is this just my phone? or is it a known issue?
thanks in advance

you need an gmail acc. make one if you already dont have one through your computer and sigh in on your bh2

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones