• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Newbie-Angry Birds

sister7111

Lurker
May 13, 2011
Hi everyone. I am a newbie to Angry Birds and I know most of you have been there/done that. I am 60 and am addicted to it! But I don't know where to locate the golden eggs I have. I know I have gotten 5 or 6 but I don't know where I can look to see them. I went to the golden egg screen and there are a few there but no stars on them. Please help with info about golden eggs.

Best bet is to Google search where to find golden eggs on specific games (seasons for instance) and you will find websites that have pictures of each map that has an egg with the location circled and/or a description on where/how to find them. Also note that some can't be simply found on a map. For instance, there's one at the end of the credits and one once you master (three stars) all levels.

It is an addictive game for sure. I have mastered (three stars) including all golden eggs & fruit (Rio has pineapples and bananas as opposed to golden eggs) all Angry Birds games; Angry Birds, seasons & Rio. It's a lot of fun!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones