• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Newbie but Oldie

flash912

Lurker
Jul 2, 2013
What's up guys! Been around since the "paging" industry boom till I got out the business in 2003 to work for a "wireless" company but I never got back into it like how I was years prior. Now, I'm having to kinda learn the tech all over again but without a major learning curve. I joined this forum to help me grow in knowledge of the android platform that I have grown to love!!!

Hope to get some great insight from you all!

flash912

What's up guys! Been around since the "paging" industry boom till I got out the business in 2003 to work for a "wireless" company but I never got back into it like how I was years prior. Now, I'm having to kinda learn the tech all over again but without a major learning curve. I joined this forum to help me grow in knowledge of the android platform that I have grown to love!!!

Hope to get some great insight from you all!

flash912

Welcome aboard bud, thanks for joining the team. If there's anything we can assist you with , just ask.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones