• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Newbie Cyanogen Mod Question

help !!
i recently changing into cyanogen rom
but the wifi doesnt want to resolve the stock app like market, browser, maps etc.
its connected with the wifi, but it seems like having the dns stock problem.
if i use the opera mini, or any other apps that comes from the market. it work fine...

Try re-flashing ,if not ,upgrade to CM7 (in case you have 6.x) ,i use CM7 and it's verry stable ,no issues :)

Upvote 0
Hope this isn't an inappropriate hijacking of this thread. Having rooted, I'm now exploring the idea of flashing an alternative ROM and Cyanogen seems to be popular for the Nexus One.

I think this page (and site) has a lot of the information I need to figure things out:

Nexus One: Full Update Guide - CyanogenMod Wiki

Are there others you might recommend for someone relatively new to this? Are there other ROMs that are also good for the Nexus One. Is there anywhere that compares them?

Any helpful pointers for one who is a bit of a noob in this but a quick learner once I have key information would be appreciated.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones