• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

newbie from florida

hello i came across this forum in hopes to figure out a kindle fire i picked up cheap but seems to be stuck in the booting screen. anyway my name is wayne i am 36 originally from NY but living in FL for the past 20 years. i have been a diesel mechanic for some 18 years and at the same place but the past 16. i am ok with the basics of computer i seem to know enough to mess things up LOL. well anyway please be gentile with me and keep it simple ;)

Hello and welcome to the site, neonnight. :ciao:

Good to have you apart of our community here at AF, you have come the right place for all things Android related. Sorry your device is stuck in the booting screen, here's a link to your device given which one you specifically have. :)
We're a kind community and whatever questions you have please feel free to ask always. :D

Amazon Kindle Fire

Amazon Kindle Fire HD

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones