• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Newbie from Upland, Ca.

Since the top of the page keeps insisting that I dont' troll anymore, HERE I AM!

My name is Dion, and I'm a new smartphone user and the HTC Incredible is my first (no longer a virgin).

I was one of the "Iphone on Verizon" holdouts, but the DInc is awesome! I truly do like this phone, I was fortunate to get mine within a few weeks of ordering (Ordered May 2x, expected June 14th delivery, but got it on the 9th).

I just came from my local Verizon store and played with the X. That's also a nice phone, making me (sort of) wish I had waited, but I'm sure there will be a new one coming down the pipe in less than a year from now.

Anyways, just writing my "hello" note, and I look forward to learning more about my Android phone!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones