1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Newbie in VA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gheebee1, Apr 12, 2012.

1. gheebee1

gheebee1 Lurker

Hey Androidians, I'm new to the android and new to the forums. I'm looking to contribute and learn the features of my phone.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Hey it's great to have you here and my pleasure to extend a welcome to you. I hope you enjoy these forums. You will want to check out the area we have just for the users of your phone. It's a place for them to trade tips and tricks and lend support when needed. Not knowing which phone you have, I'm leaving you a link to the list of phone areas here at AF. Just open the list and then give your phone a click. You will love it. Thanks for joining.. Enjoy

Android Phones - Android Forums

3. ChiweN

ChiweN Android Expert

Welcome to the forums. If you are looking to learn about your phone, or Android in general, you are in the right place. The wealth of knowledge here is staggering at times. Some really big brains around here. (Big egos sometimes too lol :rolleyes: ).

Enjoy your time here and remember, no question is a dumb question, regardless of what some people may say. Rather have you ask and learn than brick your probably not so cheap Android. :D