• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Newbie...Just rooted...what rom?

Hello everyone...I am new to the forum though have been reading for about a year before posting myself. :)

I just rooted my phone yesterday using superoneclick, and downloaded apps to freeze apps, and an app for a firewall so pretty happy to have those options. The next thing I'm looking into is custom roms. Any suggestions on one that would work well with my phone? I do not use it as a phone, more like an organizer with some games and wifi internet.

I hope I put this on the right thread...I have a Samsung Fascinate. I never would have rooted it was always to scared to, but got a Samsung 2 7.0 tab so thought I had nothing to lose by giving it a try. :D

Thank you.

Hello there bonskibon37:)

I know that some forums around here are a little slow, but that's just the way it is sometimes and I'm sorry that you have not received a reply.

Although I am not familiar with your device, I did find this that may help:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=788099

It's a little old but is that what you are looking for? :)

Are you trying to install a recovery?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones