1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Newbie (New Brunswick Canada)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by vienneaur, Oct 12, 2012.

1. vienneaur

vienneaur Lurker

Hi there! second try at this introduction...

I am new at this... I wanted to delelet the Telus logo on my Optimus one (p500) Google phone... with no success.

I did root my phone and installed the Clockwork Mod Recovery program and played with it but found that when installing Cyan mode (cm 7) OS I could not get some of my data back.. therefore I recovered previous OS (2.3.3). PS forgive my poor terminology.

Thanks, I will keep reading through for add info.

Roger (retired chem teacher)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Brian706

Brian706 I like turtles!

Welcome to the forums vienneaur! I moved your thread to the Optimus One - All Things Root section so that you can get the help you need! :)

vienneaur likes this.
  3. vienneaur

vienneaur Lurker

The rooting part was easy but I tried many flash roms (oxygen 7 worked fine if I remember correctly). Finally I did a reset since I wanted to get the radio back. I give the cell to my brother- in-law who lost everything in a house fire. I am wondering if the fact reset locked the phone again. (was unlocked before).:rolleyes:

LG Optimus One Forum

The LG Optimus One release date was October 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 3MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2010
Release Date
Reviews