1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

newbie question

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cauptuppy, Jul 20, 2011.

1. cauptuppy

cauptuppy Lurker
    None

Jul 20, 2011
    Hello everybody, I assume i may ask people right here regarding my personal problems. The simple truth is I need some cash in the near future ... and I though inside a discussion board like this there can be people who can assist me. I can not spend too much time learning new stuff and invest etc... I need speedy quick cash ... if at all possible to be stable - has any one discovered any possible way for me for making some money in the next like 17 days? Please give me virtually any tips which you might have and believe it may be beneficial? (no NETWORK MARKETING offers, please).

Advertisement

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    Welcome to Android Forums.

In troubling economic times, I can sympathize with your financial difficulties, although I don't really know what a user support website could do for you?

My advice would be to go to a local temp staffing agency and take whatever they can give you based on your skills. Other than that, if you need quick cash, sell something.

3. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker
    None

Apr 20, 2011
    Work to live, not the other way round!!
    Sheffield, South Yorkshire
    Welcome to the forums!

I would have to agree with lunatic... try temp agencies or, if you need cash urgently, sell something.