1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Newbie saying Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Scootmien, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Scootmien

Scootmien Android Enthusiast

Hi all

I am a former iPhone user who has made a swap to a Samsung Galaxy S2 as my iPhone died a death and I want to have a play with an Android device.

I loved my iPhone as it did everything I could want, but after having a play with a friend's SGS2 (he's an Android dev), I was completely blown away by how good it was.

I'm really looking forward to the SGS3 and plan on getting one when they come out if I take a shine to Android. If I don't well then there's always the iPhone 5 when that surfaces.

I've got a couple of questions but I shall have a read of the forums first to see if they are answered and then post up a thread or two if I can't find a resolution.

Cheers!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Welcome to the Android Forums - nice to have you aboard... Thanks for joining the ranks! I'm sure you'll find lots of info and tips on your device.

There are a few carriers who have the Samsung Galaxy S2 - So I've linked all variants of your phone. Just choose your phone from the list.

Samsung Galaxy S2 (AT&T) - Android Forums - (AT&T)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile) - Android Forums - (T-mobile)
    Samsung Epic 4G Touch - Android Forums - (Sprint)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (International) - Android Forums - (International)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - Android Forums
    Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket HD - Android Forums

I hope this place helps you.

3. kct1975

kct1975 Android Expert

Also be sure to check out the free Phandroid app in the Google Play Market as an easy way to access the Form from your new Android phone.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Android and the Forum!