1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mvdsouza, Sep 12, 2011.

1. mvdsouza

mvdsouza Lurker
    None

Sep 12, 2011
    Hi, my name is Mark. I rarely join forums and such, but I came across this site when I was looking for a case for my Acer Liquid E. I am most definitely a newbie when it comes to protocol and a little lazy about reading instructions/faqs and such, so I should apologize in advance if I ask stupid questions or accidentally step on someones toes. I haven't been doing much real computer stuff in a while and I am finding I am little behind on the learning curve on picking up some of the nuances of the android platform. When I was maintaining my own equipment for my business, I was good at stripping away the crap and running an efficient and clean network and system. In the financial sector there is a lot of crap programs, so be neat and tidy helped. That was about 6 - 10 years ago. I am also surrounded by apple users, so I don't have a personal network of friends with android experience.

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Welcome to Android Forums Mark. You have joined a very friendly group of Android users that love talking their devices. This forum is comprised of many sub forums, one for each Android device. We like being neat here as well lol. In any event, you should join your device's sub forum for gaining some great insight into your Acer from other owners of your phone. Here is a link to that area for you. Acer Liquid E - Android Forums There you should find everything you are looking for... tips, tricks, as well as quality support. I hope you enjoy these forums and don't be afraid of stepping on toes. Keep the language clean.. respect other's opinions, and try to find your answers in the past threads before asking. There are a lot of rules but in essence.. it's all laid out so that everyone can enjoy the site and not be offended. Thanks for joining.. I hope you enjoy your time here.