1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by biccyboy, Dec 23, 2011.

1. biccyboy

biccyboy Lurker

Hi there.

Just got my first droid tablet - archos arnova 10 g2 so on big learning curve having been used to Windows and IOS.

Only.down side i see with the archos is no marketplace so struggling to get good apps for streaming off my Serviio dnla server....
    :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Hello and welcome to Android Forums. I'm not certain which Archos you have so I will give you a link to all the Android tablets and you will have to click on the one that is your device. Once in that area, you should find support for your device and some tips and trick. What little I read about your tab prior to this response led me to think you should have the Amazon marketplace on your device. In any event, the good users in your device's area will be best suited to assist you. Good luck and thanks for using these forums. Android Tablets & MIDs - Android Forums

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hello, thanks for joining the Ranks of Androiders -- nice to have you aboard the forum...

There are lots of Help, Hints, Tips & Tricks available for all Android Devices. I hope the information on here will be useful to you. Happy Holidays! :)