• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

sfergie

Lurker
Jan 10, 2012
Hello, Im new to android and I am also new tablet user.
I just purchased the acer iconia a100, This is an amazing little gadget I do say. User freindly , hard to find any accessories, I guess i will just keep looking. Even though this is a fine tablet I found out that in afew days theres gonna be a beter one released on jan 15,2011. Now I am not sure if I shoud keep this one or return it and get the newer version.

Congrats on the new tablet and welcome to Android Forums. You might want to check in with the other owners of the Iconia A100 to get their opinion on the new release. While there you might check out the accessories they are talking. Here is a link to where the owners of your tab hang out: Acer Iconia Tab A100 - Android Forums I hope you enjoy these forums and thanks so much for joining us.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones