1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General newbie

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by shauny13, May 8, 2012.

1. shauny13

shauny13 Android Expert
    None

May 24, 2010
    Male
    Beautiful Dorset
    Hi everyone, just thought i'd say hello. I'm not a newb to these forums or android, (been over at the desire forum 2yrs) Just got the one x yesterday and it's very impressive. so glad i got one now. unlike the desire, where you really had to s-off and root because of low memory warnings, this phone is bliss with 2gb internal memory. excellent sound, display, and camera. Rooted today, just to run some rooted apps (wasnt difficult). just staying on rooted stock for now running go launcher ex my favourite launcher as i'm not a big lover of sense.

Advertisement

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member
    None

Jan 3, 2011
    Scotland
    Welcome! :) Desire -> One X seems to be a popular transition, there are a few Ex Desire owners around here.

Hope you enjoy your new handset.

shauny13 likes this.
  3. blacktea

blacktea Member
    None

Apr 17, 2012
    Student
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Also an ex-Desire user here, the large memory and no need to hassle with memory cards was actually what attracted me to the One X in the first place. Most people might prefer memory cards over internal memory, but personally I prefer to just have an internal storage. There's also no need to be scared about the memory card dieing and corrupting and what not.

Tags: