1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by danemedel, Dec 17, 2012.

1. danemedel

danemedel Lurker

I am a newbie here, I like android system device & I am interested in sharing with you my upcoming apps for both web and mobile phone. Together with my team we are working hard on it to make the site better and more useful. Stay tuned guys!

Dane

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

3. eyebeam

eyebeam Extreme Android User

Hello danemedel. [​IMG] Thanks for joining us here at Android Forums.

It's always nice to see more devs around here, so welcome. I look forward to seeing your app.

If there's anything we can do to assist you, feel free to ask any of the Guides or Mods - we'd be happy to help. :)

I hope you'll enjoy you're time here, and happy posting!

- eyebeam

4. danemedel

danemedel Lurker

Thanks guys for a warm welcome. Yes, we are busy lately pushing the app to it's deadlines. Me and my team are busy this past few days working on the launching maybe a week or two. Soon i will post my app in our announcement board I know this will gonna help a lot especially to the people who has a question in mind that needs and instant answer. Soon you'll find out what I am talking about...

Hey just a brief explanation about our app. It is a Q&A app.For example you are stuck in a mid of traffic and you want to know where you can find a street that has a less traaffic, then you can use our app by asking question, after a few seconds or minutes you will receive an instant answer. Such a big help right? We will focused around New York for now and we will add more location soon. BTW we called this app "alasker". If you want to know when we will launch this you can sign up with our site signup.alasker.com and we will notify you through email when we are live.

Cheers everyone!
    Dane

5. maxjames

maxjames Lurker

HELLO
    every one
    I am max from India.
    hope this forum brings solutions in my life