• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi Guys!

Lost my N95 and ended trying the HTC Desire. I'm always eager to try something new... and the Desire/Android indeed makes me excited. Just like most, am learning a whole lot from the exchange of infos from fellow users and experts. I say THANK YOU to all of you who have made me learn more in a short time (w/o experiencing all the hardships). Thank you!

Now, am interested to know how to put the Apps I chose from the Market into the external Memory. I read about rooting... and hope that I get the link on the how-to. Or you suggest I wait for 2.2? I wish to try and learn both... if that's not a bad thing?

Now that am into Android, do you guys know of a link w/ the collection of Android Smileys/Icons?

Thanks again and Hi!

Yahoo!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones