• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Newbiee...calendar app request

Hi, I'm new to android forums and whats prompted me to join is to find out about any new android calendar apps. I think my Android HTC desire is great but I'm not completely happy with my calendar and I have tried a fair few!!!

I need a calendar app/widget that enables me to plan my weeks/months/years not just my days minutes, hours and days.

My main gripe is I want to see a year view/summary driven by content in my gmail calendar... It should show things like whether a weekend is busy or not, like with all day activities not just a 30minute task. It should display the week numbers and of course when I click on the day it should zoom straight into the calendar app itself and then be able to return to the year view using the back button.

Anyway if anyone has any great new calendar apps or suggestions I would love to hear about them.

Cheers

Chambernset

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones