• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

imangietc

Lurker
Dec 28, 2011
this is my first time using a forum....husband gave me and ASUS transformer tablet f9or Christmas because I have an Iphone and don't like that it is so pripriotary . i am really wanting to love my new tablet but even as I type this i am getting frustrated because my cursor will randomly pop up somewhere else, it cant seem to keep up with my typing and randomly other "windows" pop up ironically while i was typing the word randomly. if this is not the proper place for this can someone send me to the right place for help ... be nice.... i also wanted to simmply get pics off the sd card crop and simple edit and share.... hasn't happened... could find a app that would work, etc........ i really want to love this!!!!

Hello, thanks for joining the Ranks of Androiders -- nice to have you aboard the forum... Note: In the Android market there is a great app called -- Picsay. It can do what you want.

There are lots of Help, Hints, Tips & Tricks available for all Android Devices. Make sure to click or tap the Phones or Tablets -Link in my signature - from there just scroll down to your device model.). - You can then join your device's area of discussion where other users will give you help on getting the most out of your device.

I hope the information on here will be useful to you. Happy Holidays! :)

Upvote 0
I'm sure you will love it once you learn the ins and outs of it. There is always a bit of a learning curve with every new device. For the best support for your device you need to check into it's area of discussion which is here:
ASUS Eee Pad Transformer - Android Forums Just read and ask questions. The good users of your device will be happy to help you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones