• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

newegg deal for mini is a joke

VERY poor company to deal with. Newegg falsely advertised it as available now. Their customer service people gave me the run-a-round to resolve it. I will not buy from them again. I wasted over two hours of my life on the phone with these clowns. It took 4 days for them to answer a simple email.

Upvote 0
VERY poor company to deal with. Newegg falsely advertised it as available now. Their customer service people gave me the run-a-round to resolve it. I will not buy from them again. I wasted over two hours of my life on the phone with these clowns. It took 4 days for them to answer a simple email.

Yeah, both they and Wirefly were difficult to deal with. I'm just glad to be getting the phones today. It'll all be over with and next time I'll just stick to Verizon, Amazon, or Best Buy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones