1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Newer New Leak (ICS)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TrooperThorn, May 7, 2012.

1. TrooperThorn

TrooperThorn Member

2. dcorn

dcorn Well-Known Member

The 'leaked' internal verizon document said 5/9, which is wednesday. I think at this point, its easiet to just wait for the OTA update or at least manually load the actual OTA upgrade.

3. Colchicine

Colchicine Android Expert

Correction on a detail that will save people a lot of grief: It actually said 5/9 at 11:59pm. I don't know why they chose that date and time instead of 5/10 at 12:01am, but for all intents and purposes, don't expect anything on Wednesday.

WA_Bob and am_beagle like this.
  4. bkhorn

bkhorn Newbie

Isn't the 9th Tuesday so the 10th would be Wednesday.

5. DaveT

DaveT Member

Not on my calendar it isn't ;-)

6. WA_Bob

WA_Bob Android Expert

Eh, we'll either see it by tomorrow or we won't. Regardless, there's nothing we can do to change it so I'm not stressing over it personally. :coffee:

7. mtbhk44

mtbhk44 Android Enthusiast

Not happening today - or tomorrow. We have zero reports of soak tests. Unless these leaks are the soak tests, we typically hear about soak tests going out first and THEN they start with the OTA's. Load up the leak or sit tight some more.

WA_Bob likes this.
  8. Ezduzit08

Ezduzit08 Member

Nothing here.

9. bkhorn

bkhorn Newbie

You are correct. I was wrong. Somehow I got my days mixed up.

10. dcorn

dcorn Well-Known Member

Who is we?

11. mtbhk44

mtbhk44 Android Enthusiast

"We" being the active Rezound community.

12. TheGoatLantern

TheGoatLantern Android Expert

Soak testing was supposed to end on the 7th, but it is strange we haven't heard anything about them

13. jlyle

jlyle Lurker

got tired of waiting on OTA like long time ago ... so im now unlocked, rooted . s off and running clean rom 4.5 .. best thing u could ever do : ) stop waiting for the OTA its never commin

HTC Rezound Forum

The HTC Rezound release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1620mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews