1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Newest Member - WildcardDev

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WildcardDev, Jan 6, 2012.

1. WildcardDev

WildcardDev Newbie

Hey guys,
    As you can see, I'm a new member to androidforums. I am a college student who wishes to become a full time Android developer (hopefully self-employed). I already have a couple of apps on the market.

I hope to get some feedback on my apps so I can provide better products, and maybe even make a little money.

I also hope to help others in my or a similar siutation.

Anyway, I look forward to the posting plenty of questions and tips!

- WildcardDev

2. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Extreme Android User

Welcome! What type of apps have you made?

3. WildcardDev

WildcardDev Newbie

Well, I've made one called Wildcard! (actually, two: a free and a $1 version). This is an anonymous question and answer app intended for immature kids (like myself). Here's a link: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.wildcard

The other one on the app market is called BankerBee. It's a free phone banking utility, and I consider it to be very useful (in the right situations). Basically, you go to my website, BankerBee - Phone Banking Solutions by Mayco, enter a list of phone numbers you and a group of people need to call (to solicit donations for a youth group, to campaign for a local politician, etc), and then a group of people can use the app to call the numbers one by one. It's a huge time saver if you already have the numbers you want to call in a spreadsheet. It eliminates mis-dials and the amount of time for people mash in each number. I would really like it if I had more opportunities to use it :)P. Here's the link to that one:https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mayco.bankerbee

4. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

Welcome to the forums - good to have another dev on board!

Hope you find this place useful!

5. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator

Welcome to Android Forums!