• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Newly converted iphone user

Phantom_LS2

Jun 19, 2010
Central Tx
Figured it was time to introduce myself. I've been an iPhone users since the first release date. But, due to many reasons as of late that I'm sure you all have already heard about from other unfortunate people on the interwebs, I'm telling AT&T and Apple to go to hell. :eek:

So a couple of weeks ago I went into one of my local verizon wireless store and placed an order for a droid incredible.

Since that day I've stumbled across this forum and have been able to get a lot of really feedback from the many great users here on the Dinc. All of this great feedback + seeing the newly advertised droid X, I've decieded that I will be getting a droid x on July 15th and sending the Dinc back.

Oh, and for those that are wondering, I mostly frequent a lot of car enthusiast forums and that's where my name comes from. My car is a GTO that is Phantom black metallic and it has an LS2 engine. :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones