1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

General Next optimus S wishlist. What would you like to see?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Kmfiremedic111, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Kmfiremedic111

Kmfiremedic111 Well-Known Member

Just thought I would start a fun thread. I think we all can agree this is a great powerful little phone. If you had to make a wish list for things you would want to have on a "Optimus S 2" What would it be?

Myself I would wish for:

1. The size to stay the same.
    2. Ability to view Flash content (meaning bigger processor)
    3. Add a front facing camera.
    4. Make the rear facing camera a higher MP and add an LED Flash.

Anything else you would want to see? :rolleyes:

Advertisement

2. optimuss

optimuss Lurker

I think your wish list is the same as mine. Ill add a larger screen while keeping the over all phone size the same

3. SandersJC64

SandersJC64 Member

Camera flash and louder system volume.

4. rick00770

rick00770 Newbie

i just got it optimus s, fantastic phone, but just wish it could play flash, would prefer a little bigger screen, but other than that , very impressive phone.

5. CarrieK

CarrieK Android Expert

Ditto, and more internal storage. Unless you are su or root, you can't move certain apps over to sd, and even then you'd better know what you're doing ;) overall I'm happy with this phone. I guess I was one of the lucky ones who never had any of the sd card problems. Is very responsive and just the right size for me.

6. rick00770

rick00770 Newbie

first lg phone, screen surprised me , very rich, i like the gallery, its like the nexus one, video works great , so far no complaints iv been using it heavy for about 2 weeks, it stuttered once or twice when i was shooting baskets on a game, pinch and zoom surprisingly smooth, froyo i was used to from the evo, battery life pretty good, cant complain, my thing is researching on youtube and browsing net, so far so good although with sprint , youtube freezes sometimes then it will start back up, but not all the time, sometimes plays right through, i like the build of the phone too , very solid. feels good , nice weight, i started to get the transform , glad i didnt, although its a neat little phone,

7. NPA123

NPA123 Member

Same form factor with 3.5" screen. Front cam and sensor. Flash for the rear camera.