has anyone heard yet when the 32g card from att will be avaliable? i am only up for an upgrade if i do the next upgrade and i dont want the 16g. I can not afford to pay outright for it so i have been waiting. Does anyone know? I have heard this week, but of course att cant or wont confirm.