• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root next sense force close issues

gmarkj

Apr 26, 2010
I've just tried to install Neophyte's new Rom next sense.

Updated radio fine, no lock issue on orange branded phone.

Installed Rom, downloaded titanium to reinstall apps and data. Everything seemingly going well.

Showed my wallpaper loading, then got force close issues with sense which took me to settings screen.

Has anyone installed it ok? Any issues/ any ideas how to fix?

after installing, do a reboot just to make sure that it is running properly. correct me if im wrong, but doesn't the installation instructions say to re boot afterwards?

im not sure mate, haven't personally tried next sense myself but im running his other rom, neophyte 1.6 and it is just so fast, responsive and haven't had any FC...

Upvote 0
after installing, do a reboot just to make sure that it is running properly. correct me if im wrong, but doesn't the installation instructions say to re boot afterwards?

im not sure mate, haven't personally tried next sense myself but im running his other rom, neophyte 1.6 and it is just so fast, responsive and haven't had any FC...

Yes the installation instructions do say reboot, its a good practice to reboot on installing any rom.
Just upgrading to next sense 3.4 myself now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones