• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root NexTheme ESE81 R3 Release (4/21/10) - New Goodies!

OK so I am new to this whole Root and Rom thing. I just rooted my Droid 2.1-update 1 build ESE81. I want to try your NexTheme Rom because I have been hearing good things from this post (minus the last one about a boot loop) but I cannot figure out where to download these different ROMS or where to find them. (especially yours) Hoping you can help...

Thanks,

Upvote 0
For those of you who want the stock neural network back:

CAP201004021102.jpg

The OP has been updated:

where would that be located

Upvote 0
Hey Fab

First off love the ROM. I just upgraded from R2 to R3 yesterday and things are working great except for Market. I applied the Vending.apk fix and the icon has changed but my market app will not download any of the apps.

I have looked all over to see if there was another post but haven't found anything.

Do you have any thoughts?

Thanks
E

Upvote 0
Hey Fab

First off love the ROM. I just upgraded from R2 to R3 yesterday and things are working great except for Market. I applied the Vending.apk fix and the icon has changed but my market app will not download any of the apps.

I have looked all over to see if there was another post but haven't found anything.

Do you have any thoughts?

Thanks
E
Hey everyone

I was able to get Market working. When I originally installed R3 I did it without doing a wipe/clear. Once I did that and started from scratch everything worked great.

E

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones