• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nexus 10 better then note 10.1 for school?

Okay its bout time to get a new tablet since my Xoom was stolen during the summer. But i'm not sure what exactly to get. i have a galaxy note 2 that i currently use for taking notes and OMG that thing is amazing. I always thought stylus were kinda silly but the notes stylus just blows away the compition. Only one problem, screen size. My xoom was okay for taking notes with keyboard but that was before i bought note 2.

Soo all yall nexus 10 users anybody using it in school? Anybody using a stylus with it? if so which are you using? Is it as accurate as the note 2? and what app are you using for notes. so far have i cant think of anything that beats S note. Evernote is good but you cant draw on screen.
I would get a note 10.1 but it feels like old technology. Even though it fits my needs now i really like to have something newer.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones