• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Nexus 10 PhotoSphere

bugdc

May 25, 2010
Hi,

Just unboxed my N10 and playing around with it etc. Can't get PhotoSphere mode in the camera - it works on my GNex so I know how to find it in the camera settings, there just isn't an option for it. All I see is three options: Camera / Video Camera / Panorama

Any ideas as to where PhotoSphere is and how I can get it to work?

Thanks!

Reactions: Atma
Seriously? You have one already. :: sadface :: ... grr, I don't even have one on order, thanks Goog.

More seriously though, hope you enjoy it.. not sure about PhotoSphere, it works fine for me on my GNex as well.

EDIT: Ack, didn't read that you got it in the update. ;) Cool, and I'm jealous. :-D

Upvote 0
bugdc, are you in the UK? I've seen others there that are getting theirs today. Have fun with it and let us know how you like it.

Yes, in the UK. Next day delivery by TNT. Arrived at 2pm I was very impressed! Screen is absolutely gorgeous and battery life is a beast, the amount of use it's seen and it's only down to 21%

Tried to order a N4 too but didn't get in quick enough for that, but then I'm not sure I'd have had time to give them both the attention they deserve!

Hope a few more people have got theirs now - don't forget to look for that update:it says 4.2 before and after the 60meg update, but it clearly makes a few changes.

One word of warning though: I did have some trouble unlocking the bootloader. Never experienced any difficulties before on GNex or several N7s, but got completely stuck on the X boot screen after unlocking. Never got past it - not even reflashing the factory image through fastboot helped, I had to do a factory reset from recovery.

Good luck anyone still waiting to order, I hope they come in stock again soon!

Reactions: Atma
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones