1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Nexus 10 says Hi from Florida

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Night Office, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Night Office

Night Office Lurker
    None

Jul 26, 2013
    Male
    Florida
    The members of the Android Forums are the reason I have an Android instead of something else and the reason I bought the Nexus 10. After reading the forum I was convinced that Android would be best for my needs -- and I am very pleased with the Nexus 10. It is wonderful.

So, THANK YOU FORUM POSTERS. You provided solid education, good warnings, and practical advice. It is much appreciated.

I use a Nexus 10 for reading PDF documents, books, the Internet, and specialized content apps. I seldom use the Nexus 10 for email or revising work documents.

I am self-employed and read technical PDF documents and the Nexus 10 is super. I use calibre, CamScanner, RepliGo Reader, Tablet Keyboard Pro, Office Suite Pro, ColorNote, and Amazon Kindle along with most of the Google products.

The Nexus 10 is my first tablet -- and my first android. My phone is a Blackberry 9900 Bold. I can't see myself switching my phone anytime soon, but I am sure when I do it will be to an android phone.

As far as the nongadget part of my life, I am married and my wife and I also happily work together on all my projects. We have a lot of fun. We have two grown children.

My wife says all her electronic devices are voiced activated, "Hey John, I want the _______ to ________"

Again, I mostly want to say thank you so much to the posters on the Android Forums, you convinced me that a tablet would be a good purchase, that Nexus 10 has all the power and features I would probably use, and that I would end up loving my android device -- you were right.

It's nice to have joined the forums. :)

John
    Tampa

Advertisement

scary alien likes this.
  2. rabidhunter

rabidhunter Android Expert
    None

Jan 23, 2012
    Male
    Banker
    Illinois
    Hi Night Office, I'm so glad you're enjoying your Nexus 10 and you have found the community here helpful. The Android Forums kept me sane dealing with my first Android Device. Welcome and enjoy!

3. Night Office

Night Office Lurker
    None

Jul 26, 2013
    Male
    Florida

Thanks for the welcome. My operating plan is:

1. have a question about Android or Nexus 10.
    2. check Android Forums.

4. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary

Mar 5, 2010
    Male
    space alien ;)
    Indy
    Welcome to our forums, John!

:)

5. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

Nov 30, 2009