• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nexus 4 arrived!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MT Rotor

Android Enthusiast
Mar 8, 2011
Its a very nice phone, I opened it,held,stuck it back in,...sickest device I, actually bought for myself next to my moto I9/evo v...but here some pics
ase2enav.jpg
y7ahejuh.jpg
always liked this angle
tried to get the design on the back but...

The back is the coolest part of the Phone, Its like sci-fi looking,..dont know if I should power it on, or wait to get a case for it first

You will enjoy this, when you get, in the meantime im gonna just stare at the f****er and enjoy Its google awsomeness

Edit: doing the update

Update
nuve6y2a.jpg
yjuma2u6.jpg
e2eve8aj.jpg

Update

More pics
abyqasu7.jpg
be4apera.jpg
ugepujuz.jpg
that last shot looks epic

Made $355 today too:D:D:D:D:D
Sold my SIM cutter for $5
And a Holset hx35 for...:eek:..$350,..def had a good day

I got mines today as well!!! Been playing with it for a few hours now. I have the 34.99 (500 minutes & Unl text) and $20 (Unl 4G Data). The SIM had to be cut because T-Mobile did not have a Micro SIM available. I was charged $76 total for opening my account. $50 was a supposed "down payment", $20 was for the SIM card and the rest I guess was tax. When I asked the guy if the SIM was suppose to be free, he told me that my credit was "just starting". I Asked him if my credit was bad (which I know isn't) and he said "It's not bad, it's just the credit you start with". I'm like... Yeah, OK w/e. Then I get home and make a T-Mobile account on their website. Check my plan and it was not what I asked for. It was going to charge me 69.99 for Unl everything. I asked him for only 500 Minutes with Unl text and Data. ******... Anyways, I didn't know the final price did not include tax, so if my bill is 54.99 monthly i'll be paying a bit more than that lol. I'm used to MetroPCS's flat-rate.

Back to the piont, THIS PHONE IS BEAST!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones