• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nexus 4 bootloop

hkbhomia

Lurker
Dec 1, 2012
Hi
I have a 3 year old nexus 4. Recently it got stuck in bootloop. I followed some online guides to resolve and tried factory reset, flash stock rom (latest rom available and a couple of older versions as well) but they did not help fix my phone.

I have also tried to install cyanogenmod 13 and frank n4 marshmallow rom but the phone is not leaving the boot animations even after 30 mins

I am able to turn the phone on by installing cyanogenmod 10.2 when stock 5.x rom was installed on system, but wifi, bluetooth, 3g, and speakers are not working. If installed on any 4.x stock rom, phone will go bacak to bootloop.
Any suggestions on fix? Thanks in advance

Update: I flashed lmy48t (latest factory image available) flash-all.bat and it worked and my nexus is working again. I was greedy with me data initially and finally when I decided to sacrifice my data to it started I forget about the google script to flash with default settings. It might be useful if you are facing the same issue

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones